Monday, 26 October 2015

It’s a good thing to see that Nigerians are now willing to wake up as early as 4am to exercise. I woke up very early this morning and decided to take a walk around the neighbourhood, only for me to see the streets flooded with men and women in running shoes. I was so surprised. What surprised me even more was the fact that everyone I could see jogging were elderly (between 45 and 60). Back in the growing up days, parents within this age bracket would usually still be sleeping around this time, or preparing a very unhealthy breakfast. I guess it just goes to show how seriously we as a people are now taking our health, fitness and well-being. Am I the only one who has noticed this change in society values.


Have you also observed this change?


No comments:

Post a Comment